Play Video With HTML5 & Notepad
- open notepad and write the following code
<title>Playing With HTML5</title>
<div>Hello, This is my first web app</div>
<video id="v1" width="320" height="240" controls="controls" autoplay>
<source src="movie.mp4" type="video/mp4">
Your browser does not support the video tag.
- Make sure video movie.mp4 is in the same folder where you have saved .html file (for eg. Desktop in my case)
- Now run the .html file
Playing Video With HTML5 & Netbeans 8.0
- Start Netbeans and create a new web application as demonstrated here
- Open index.html and replace that content with the one provided above.
- Make sure you copy your file (movie.mp4) in “Web pages" directory and not in "WEB-INF" directory
- For running in Chrome simply add “chrome connector” from chrome web store (see image 1.0 for more clarity)
- For running in Firefox no need to add anything
- Now that u are all set to run project, just select the project --> right click --> run
- You will get a working video
If you are facing any problem drop comments, i will reply as soon as possible.